If you do not have permanent residence

Even if you do not have permanent residence, you may be able to borrow a housing loan, but the fact is that it is very difficult.

If you clear the following conditions, there are banks that will review.

Bank examination requirements, In case of you do not have permanent residence visa.

1.Your partner has permanent residence or Japanese nationality.

2.Employment forms is seishain or keiyakushain.

3.Length of service is more than one years.(Seishain) more than three years.(Keiyaku)

4.in case of not No.2,3(Jiei,Haken): Length of service is more than three years

5.Annual income is more than ¥3,000,000.

6.Saving mioney is more than¥4,000,000.

7.You can understand Japanese more than 70%.

For more information please do not hesitate to consult. Thank you.


© 2021 by GUIA DESIGN OFFICE   Ibaraki Association of Architectural Firms B5464 2809

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon