first step


If you really want to your own house, The first thing is to think about houjing loan. Housing loan is very difficult. Aiso, especially it is very difficult for foreigners. You have to check if bank will lend you a housing loan.Because you can not buy a house without money.

Houjing loan is completely different from other loans(car or cash and credit card) It must apply to the following contents.

Basic bank requirement

A. Basic standard

1. Japanese or Permanent residence visa

2. Employment form is only regular employee(Seishain) not apply to Keiykushain or hakenshain and jiei

3. Yearly income is more than 400man

(total with partner is also possible)

4. Length of service is more than 3 years

(current company)

B. Important standard

5. You do not have a loan

(car,credit card ribo,etc…all loans)

6. You do not have experienced a delay in loan payment. (last 7 years )

(mobile phone,credit card, etc…all loans)

7. Japanese ability is more than 70%

(also writing, Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana)

C. Incidental standard

8. Age is under 40

9. Saving money is more than 100 man

10. Borrowing amount 20 million or less

※exception / your yearly income is more than 700 man(total)

If you apply to all the above contents, there are no problems. However, If not, you will have to find the applicable bank that fits you. And You will have to negotiate that bank.

Bank decides everything. It is bank examination.There are 3 bank examination in all.The first among them is preliminary examination. As long as you do not do this, your house planning will not make any progress.Because you do not understand if bank will lend you a houjing loan.

If you really want to your own house, You had better consider about bank preliminary examination. If you think so, Could you please tell me? I will submit it for free.

About bank preliminary examination.