top of page

I think you can have your own house.

If you will understand monthly payment that the bank will lend you a housing loan, I think you will be able to have your own house.

The only way to have your own house in Japan, it is to buy a house. There is no rent to own system as in other countries. To buy a house, you need money. It is cash or a loan. Most people buy it with a loan. Becouse the house is very expensive and can not be bought in cash.

So,it is very important to think about loan.It is "housing loan". However,In Japan, it is difficult toborrow a housing loan. It's quite different from car loans and credit cards.There are simple and anyone can borrow them.

Basic bank requirements (up to 6 man monthly)

In case of permanent residence

1. Annual income more than 300man.

2. Employment form is only regular employee. (not contract or temporary)

3. Length of service over 1 year(current company).

4. Your age is under 40.

5. Be able to understand your Japanese more than 70%

6. You do not have a loan(car,credit card ribo,etc…all loans)

7. You do not have experienced a delay in loan payment. last 7 years (Keitai,credit card, car,etc…all loans )

※If you do not have permanent residence, further items are required for the above contents

I'm afraid that there are few people who clears all of the above contents.

So, If you really want your own house, the first thing to do is to check if the bank lends you a housing loan.

And,you should do the first bank examination. It is "bank preliminary examination."

By doing it, you can understand two things.

You understand whether the bank will lend you a housing loan.

You understand monthly payment that bank lends you a housing loan.

It is better to find a house after you understand it.

Again, bank examination is really difficult. If it is easy, all the foreigners in Japan should have their own house. However, few people currently have their own house.

If I do not understand it, I will not have your own house anyway. On the contrary, if you understand it, you should have a house.

So,I will recommend bank preliminar examination first.

I will conduct it for free. Becouse you can not buy a house without money (housing loan.)

Thank you.

bottom of page